Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will work on architectural drawings, handle material take-offs, solicit vendor prices, negotiate prices, and estimate the labor. You will attend to all walk-in customers, handle site surveys and coordinate meetings with project managers. Within this position, you will work in a team atmosphere with the goal of satisfying all high-end customers.
- Well established and growing company with several locations
- Family-owned and operated
- Constantly expanding their presence and product offerings
- Employee oriented, internal promotions, and upward growth possibilities
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary depending on experience plus commissions, achievement bonus, sign-on bonus, and benefits
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) with 4% match
- Home of Roosevelt Forest – a 401-acre park and town-owned forest with playgrounds, picnic shelters, ponds, and hiking and walking trails.
- Within 10 minutes to Bridgeport hospital
- Home of Sikorsky Memorial Airport and within 20 minutes to Tweed New Haven Airport