Architectural Design Assistant
Our client is seeking an entry level talented, creative, and high energy professional architectural designer to join and help grow their team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and work on some of the most exciting projects in the area. Great opportunity for a designer that wants to expand their ability, be more independent, and enhance their creativity.
Desired candidate must be a self-starter, efficient, organized, and have great client service skills. Must be adaptable to the changing deadlines and priorities of a quick pace environment and need to present the ability to focus and multi-task in a lively setting. The position is full time and offers the opportunity for growth as the company grows.
- Work on high end Residential design build projects - Pool Houses, Additions and other Architectural Structures.
- Process client and project information and paperwork following outlined procedures.
- Computer experience with Auto Cad
- Must have exceptional people skills and ability to work well as a team.
- Responsible for other projects and assignments as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a Architectural college degree.
- Internships or work experience