Our client, a High-End and well known Architectural Casework Manufacturer, is seeking a Engineer/Drafter proficient in AutoCAD & CNC Blueprinting. This individual will be knowledgeable in the Construction of Architectural Millwork, Paneling, Cabinetry, Displays, and Fixtures. The company specializes in the following types of casework: Commercial, Tenant Improvement, Luxury/High-End retail, and Hospitality. Education and/or experience in AutoCAD is a must have!
- Generating Submittal Drawings for Architects approval using AutoCAD
- Cut listing of the approved Submittal drawings and generating cutlists and CNC Patterns using AutoCAD/Alphacam
- Material takeoffs & requisitions
- Providing complete installation packages
- 5+ years working with AutoDesk, AutoCAD, and some Alphacam experience
- Knowledge of cabinetry, counter tops, casework and architectural woodwork required
- Familiarity with woodworking construction methods and materials
- Ability to read and interpret architectural blueprints
- Create and design architectural drawings and sketches
- Strong communication skills and good work ethics
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with multiple projects to meet specific deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime to meet project deadlines when necessary
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Compensation for this position is based on experience and ability and all inquiries will be kept confidential.
Pay commensurate with experience and includes a base salary & excellent benefits!
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search" Firm but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is building a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Bob Lambert directly at 603.323.0961.