- Analyzes, designs, develops/writes code/configures, tunes and tests technical solutions and system configurations to meet requirements using various database platforms and reporting products
- Partners with Business Process, Solution Development, Integration and data platform teams to deliver quality technical solutions
- Participates on project teams supporting major J.M. Smucker's initiatives
- Adheres to, and supports the use of, IS Standards for code development and promotion
- Understands and adapts to new or changing situations, requirements, or priorities; works effectively with varied persons and/or groups
- Understands how data is utilized and transformed in applications and scripts
- Provides troubleshooting support and fixes for software/application issues.
- Creates, executes and maintains technical, functional and SOP documentation
- Follows defined support call paths including status updates in the case management tool.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts (normalization, joins, querying & grouping, SQL syntax, etc.).
- 1 - 3 years of experience supporting and/or developing reports, interfaces, customization and extensions with a major vendor application (either on premise and/or cloud solutions).
- Exposure and/or experience with project methodology and system development life cycle (SDLC) preferred.
- Experience with version control tools and change management concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, executing and maintaining technical, functional and support documentation.
- Basic experience with SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX/LINUX scripting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skill sets and “flow to the work”.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and propose solutions to complex problems.
- Effective spoken and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build/maintain strong working relationships and effectively partner with peers and internal customers.
- SOAP and RESTful web services development experience preferred
- Basic Microsoft SQL / .NET development
- File Transfer Protocols: FTP, SFTP, TIBCO MFT
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting tools: XML Publisher, Spotfire, Oracle Discoverer
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 12c, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle Web Logic Server 12c, WebLogic JMS 12c experience is preferred
- Informatica ETL
- Job Schedulers (ie: dSeries, Concurrent Manager)
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.