Techinical Development R&D Manager for a major Textile Woven Composites Supplier to the Aerospace and Automtive Industry has an immediate need for a Technical R&D Manager out of Textile Woven Compsites, candidates should have at least 3 plus years experience in Composite Material Development/ConstructionBS in Chemistry preferred
- Strong background and capabilities to develop products and new businesses for highly technical applications, with particular emphasis on woven fabrics used in aerospace and structural composites.
- Knowledge of woven textile yarns, fabrics and manufacturing processes, including fabric finishing.
- At a minimum, basic understanding of composite structures, polymeric and neoprene resins, manufacturing techniques, and technology trends in the use of coated and laminated structures.
- Knowledge of aerospace, structural and industrial composite fabrics businesses.
- Experience and understanding of ISO quality systems.
- Strong communication skills in both technical and business settings.
- Background in composite science is a plus.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.