endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is partnered with an industry leading organization to fill an Application Services Manager opportunity. This individual will be responsible for working with end users and stakeholders to standardize and simplify applications and platforms across the organization.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in design, development and support of applications in alignment with business and IT strategies.
- Ensure the stability of application platforms, sustainability, staying relevant and exceeding service level agreements.
- Adherence of ITIL practices.
- Adding value to proven processes through technology.
- Innovate and create solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Development and execution of an ERP roadmap.
- Development of the team to support our platforms.
- Experience partnering with various business segments to understand and implement processes.
- Experience with multiple technical platforms and applications.
- Expert level knowledge in application development and ITSM platforms.
- Ability to challenge effectively and communicate confidently with all levels of leadership.
- Project Management skills.
- Mentor and develop internal staff.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations through responding and not reacting.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience with Software development lifecycle.
- ITIL experience/certification preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Expert in ITSM platforms.
- Experience with .NET and Mobile application development.
- Experience with Cloud applications including Azure strongly preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Broad experience in multiple programming languages.
- Broad experience in Software as a Service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/CIS/MIS/Business preferred; company will consider a combination of education and experience.