Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for an Angular Developer for one of our growing clients in the south Florida area. This person will be part of a larger SW Development team (onsite and nearshore). The person in this position will help redesign the clients website and internal customer facing applications. This person must have experience working in a SCRUM environment and with BA's, PM's and QA teams.
- The successful candidate should have experience in a SCRUM development environment.
- Being able to develop code using Test Driven Development process
- Developing new features and maintaining the existing application
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Work closely with other teams and developers
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of .Net experience developing web applications using Angular
- Knowledge of three tier applications and object-oriented design
- Experience working with software, hardware, data and testing standards
- Experience creating/building API's from scratch will be extremely helpful
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ & Twitter @FlybridgeJobs to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!