Anderson Biro Staffing is currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team due to continued growth.
- Highly motivated teammate with the ability and desire to take initiative.
- Work independently while contributing to a team atmosphere.
- Possess excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and general PC aptitude.
- Support recruitment team through candidate outreach, prescreening, and scheduling interviews.
- Focus on customer service through building strong relationships with candidates.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, job descriptions and expectation-setting.
- Drive recruiting plan to attract talent and create brand awareness.
- Perform job posting audits and maintaining the database.
- Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with new hires.
Company culture & Perks:
- AndersonBiro promotes a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurances.
- AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact Jessica Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-232-6612 with questions or resume submittals.