Analytical Scientist— Great Opportunity
My client is an established, specialty pharmaceutical company with a start-up culture. They are seeking an Analytical Scientist with 10 + years of industry experience to leverage your subject matter expertise while mentoring others.
- Strong knowledge in analytical method development, testing and validation for chemical and instrumental methods
- Demonstrated experience working on complex problems within a technical scope, creativity in solving current R&D challenges
- Expert knowledge of current cGMP/GLP laboratory practices, FDA and International regulations as they apply to laboratory work
- SME in the operation of analytical laboratory instruments: HPLC, GC, FTIR, pH, GC, UV-Vis spectrophotometry, etc.
- Strong communication skills - excellent writing skills
- Collaboration, mentoring, independent skills
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry – minimum of 6 years in pharma industry
This job offers a great salary, competitive benefits, & career growth!
If you would like the opportunity to join a growth company (during CV-19) in a great quality of life location, we want to speak to you. Please submit your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Keywords: pharmaceutical, chemistry, analytical chemistry, laboratory chemist, analytical methods, validation, innovative drug delivery, non-routine experiments, analyses, instrumentation, design control activities, GLP, CQA, HPLC, GC, FTIR, pH, GC, UV-Vis spectrophotometry, TLC, Karl Fischer titration, rheometry, FDA regulations, USP, NF, ICH, EP, Good Manufacturing Practices, cGMP, cGMP packaging manufacturing