please email resumes to email@example.com
This role will lead and support strategic, business development, and communications initiatives within the Strategy & Business Development group with a focus on North America. Its reach will extend horizontally to all business units operating in North America, and globally through the Strategy & Business Development function.
- Market, industry, best-practice and company analysis.
- Identification of technological and business trends and derivation of business implications.
- Evaluation of business opportunities (customers/markets/products) in consideration of trends.
- Identification, development and execution of new business models and/or development of existing business models (including strategic realignment, internationalization and accelerated growth).
- Target-oriented management of global M&A projects (with cross-functional teams).
- Support of start-up portfolios (including assessing degree of innovation, potential, and valuation).
- Development of strategic courses of action for the Executive team, including special projects.
- Preparation of presentations and convincing business cases as basis for discussion or as decision memos for the CEO, the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Development and coordination of internal and external company and business unit communications, including for commercial purposes.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferably with an MBA or other postgraduate degree;
- 3 to 5 years of professional consulting experience in strategy, corporate development, mergers & acquisitions or other relevant field;
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a global industrial enterprise with technologically demanding products (preferably with international exposure and/or assignments);
- Ability to quickly comprehend and address complex business and technical matters;