Our client based in the Northern Suburbs, is currently looking for a Analyst Programmer II to join their team.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- In the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Analyses of user specifications and/or requirements
- Designing high level solutions and database tables
- Developing programs of a moderately to high technical or complex nature with little assistance
- Unit testing and Functional Testing of own code and that of junior staff
- Deployment and Implementation of Solutions
- Post go-live support to users
- Operations and Maintenance of Solutions
- Provide support for day-to-day queries from users and PIT teams
- First-line of support and/or standby when needed
- Regular and professional communication from junior levels to senior levels
- Adhering to policies and standards.
- Sound technical knowledge in all areas of applications programming including integration, system design, and update, storage, and retrieval methods
- Ability to liaise with customer to understand requirements on projects
- Ability to define specifications on projects
- Ability to act on direction from a more senior technical resource
- Ability to give direction to a junior resource
- Ability to do application design with minimal systems analyst/leadership involvement
- Knowledge and understanding of transport solution
- At least 8 years IT experience with more than 6 years of PL/SQL experience
- Analytical mindset and logical thinker
- Ability to play a positive role in the team
- Delivering the highest possible quality of work
- Positive and Proactive attitude
- Self-managed, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions & adhere to best practices and standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Structured and strong self-management capabilities
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201619 subject heading or email body.
- PL/SQL Developer / ADF / Java Swing
- SVN / JIRA
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.