Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Longview applications. Ensure system functionality at all times and own responsibility of timely resolution of user inquiries.
- Support the Director with the global consolidation and financial reporting through Longview and MDS to ensure the following:
- Compliance with US GAAP
- Compliance with holding company's reporting requirements
- Compliance with internally, developed controls over financial reporting as they relate to the consolidation and presentation of financial statements to management and holding company
- Timely release of financial results/reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Management Reporting etc)
- Efficient and effective internal and external reporting utilizing Longview
- Consistent application of a global Chart of Accounts
- Identify, analyze and interpret sales, margins and financial trends or patterns by working with complex data sets.
- Support the Director and Operational leaders with the application of the Longview Planning tool for the annual Plan and monthly forecasting. Develop, refine and maintain financial models used for forecasting and planning purposes
- Work with the Functional Leaders to develop reporting, KPI’s, and data management that drive the optimization of the Longview tool which facilitate improvement in financial performance.
- Lead Longview system upgrades and related projects in coordination with the IT department.
- Perform system maintenance and controls for Longview and MDS, including change management, access controls, system updates, Chart of Accounts, monthly system roll forwards, etc.
- Design and provide training of Supply Technologies employees in Longview (training workshops, new employee training, access to proper reporting, etc.).
- Ad hoc projects generated by the CFO and or Director.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance is required. MBA or CPA is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Must be a critical thinker
- Experience with Longview is a significant plus, but experience in financial system administration is required.
- Must be results oriented and a team player.
- Must have strong Excel skills.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.