Reports To: Senior Allocator
Location: Lyndhurst, NJGeneral Summary:
is responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels in our stores. They are responsible for initial allocations as well as replenishment of all goods. Allocators work closely with their cross-functional partners to identify and react to business needs. Position Responsibilities:
• Manage the financial success of one or more divisions/departments by meeting sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals.
• Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by division/department/class/style, store, and size.
• Devise executable strategies to achieve financial goals. Be able to clearly communicate to cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with Merchandising and Planning to replenish product levels in stores to support current forecast.
• Ensure accurate and on-time initial allocation of new floorsets.
• Manage inventory for all carry-forward styles at size to meet financial plan.
• Analyze size selling at store level. Make recommendations to improve size ownership going forward.
• Executing sizing and packing strategies to optimize size selling and operational efficiencies at the stores and distribution center.
• Track all inbounding receipts and communicate to cross-functional teams of any possibility of late receipts.Position Requirements:
• At least one year of experience in Allocations and/or a few years of retail store experience
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Has strong sense of organization, priority, and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to build, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional team#LI-KT2SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online