Allied Health Return to Work Consultant
This is a new permanent position, based in Sydney CBD and reporting to the General Manager of Work Health & Safety. Join a niche organisation providing expertise in workplace injury management to clients in a very specific industry.
Manage return to work plans in collaboration with all stakeholders, adapting and responding to individual and business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an employer-based injury management advisor and/or occupational rehabilitation provider
- Return to Work Coordinator Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or other allied health
- Extensive knowledge and experience in NSW workers compensation legislation
- Experience in managing and resolving complex workers compensation claims
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at engaging, building and managing client relationships
- Experience within the motor trade industry which include but not limited to the tyre industry, smash repairs, Automotive mechanic /auto electrical industry or car manufacturer
The successful candidate must have Australian permanent residency and experience in the Return to Work/ Workers Compensation area.