endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Algorithm Integration Engineer – Junior / Mid-range / Senior.
What we offer:
We develop cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
- Integration of Brake Control algorithms
- Build and simulation environment modification and maintenance
- SW file archiving structure modification and maintenance
- RTE interface modification and maintenance (potential)
- System authoring (potential)
- Release of Brake Control algorithms
- Maintain and follow algorithm release procedures
- Serve on CCB to plan algorithm releases
- Integrate all algorithm components at logic and parameter freeze dates
- Verify the integration and officially release the algorithm per procedure
- Architectural design and development of Brake Control algorithms
- Define algorithm internal data flows and negotiate with base software implementation details.
- Assist development team in determining effective algorithm logic deployment.
- Technical interface
- Understand/discuss/negotiate vehicle performance/diagnostic specifications with customers and internal project teams
- Identify needs for advanced level technical discussions and involve algorithm managers and TPMs
What you'll bring
- Bachelor degree - Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience
- Embedded programing
- Autosar (preferable)
- Automotive production development process
- Vehicle dynamics (preferable)
- Control Systems (preferable)
- Able to travel (likely heavy during winter: ~6wks between Dec. and Mar.), sometimes globally
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.