Our Client Company is looking for Alarm Technicians/Installers in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area.
This is a family owned business that has been providing commercial and residential service for over 50 years. Services include monitoring and servicing commercial and residential fire, burglary, medical, video surveillance, cameras, card access, and interactive systems.
The Installer is responsible for installing, testing, repairing, and servicing electrical and electromechanical equipment in customer's premises and signal receiving centers. The Installer performs associated duties in the field and shop, delivers supplies and maintains pertinent records as required.
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs equipment required by customer or order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education/Work Experience Required
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training desired
- 2 years maintenance/installation experience
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Valid driver's license.