Benelux Tek Aerospace is a division of Benelux Tek Group Inc. Our United States office is currently searching for highly skilled certified licensed A&P Structure Mechanics. As an A&P Structure Mechanic, you will be performing aircraft hidden damage inspections. Repairing and or modifying aircraft parts or components in accordance with applicable technical aircraft data. These positions are located throughout USA.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Accomplish routine and non routine aircraft sheet metal repairs.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and good housekeeping practices.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are properly stored and maintained.
- Ability to interpret and understand aircraft drawings and blueprints.
- Familiar with aircraft manuals
- Familiar with sheet metal fabrication tools and equipment
- Conduct aircraft structural inspections.
- Perform aircraft structural repairs on or off the aircraft
- Fabricate or modify structural aircraft parts or components
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have an A&P license or certification.
- Must have 5+ year direct sheet metal repairs, and modifications experience.