Benelux Tek Aerospace is a division of Benelux Tek Group Inc. Our United States office is currently searching for highly skilled certified licensed A&P Airframe & Powerplant mechanics. As an A&P Mechanics, you will be performing aircraft inspections and troubleshooting a variety of aircraft systems and components in accordance with applicable technical aircraft data. These positions are located throughout USA.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Accomplish routine aircraft maintenance servicing and repair.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and good housekeeping practices. Ensures that materials and equipment are properly stored and maintained.
- Inspects and performs functional checks such as landing gear swings and operational checks on hydraulics, electrical, pressurization, lubrication, de-icing, and various systems.
- Performs major troubleshooting and adjustments of aircraft systems or components. Removes and replaces aircraft components such as control surfaces and aircraft systems, engines, engine servicing and inspections, and engine changes.
- Aircraft jacking and familiar with aircraft hardware.
- Ability to interpret and understand drawing, blueprints and aircraft manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have an A&P license or certification.
- Must have 5+ year direct heavy aircraft maintenance experience.