Benelux Tek Aerospace is a division of Benelux Tek Group Inc. Our United States office is currently searching for highly skilled certified licensed A&P Avionics. As an A&P Avionics, you will be troubleshooting, inspecting and repairing a variety of aircraft electrical systems in accordance with applicable technical aircraft data. These positions are located throughout the USA.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Accomplish routine and non routine aircraft avionics tests and inspections.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and good housekeeping practices.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are properly stored and maintained.
- Ability to interpret and understand aircraft drawings and blueprints.
- Familiar with aircraft manuals
- Inspect, test, adjust, repair avionics equipment
- Routing wiring harnesses
- Perform tests and repairs using standard avionics tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have an A&P license or certification.
- Must have 5+ year direct avionics experience in maintenance and repairs.