Our client is very well known in the aerospace industry. We are looking for an Aircraft Upholster, you will be working in Dorval, Quebec. Our client is an aerospace firms that designs, manufactures and supports innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets. As an Aircraft Upholster, you will be responsible for installing carpets in the aircraft, assembling and sculpt foams, upholster chairs, panels and other elements in the aircraft.
- Upholster chairs, panels and other elements installed in aircraft
- Install carpets in the aircraft
- Assemble, cut and sculpt foam and templates
- Use different types of glue and gluing methods (to cover upholstery)
- Manufacture, adjust, assemble & upholster all seat, Components and structures and other trims and accessories.
- Perform the various upholstery task including but not limited to shaping foams, cutting materials, touch-ups, dyeing leather and installing upholstery on the different structures
- Create patterns from drawings and renderings;
- Any other related tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in upholstery in the aerospace industry
- Must have certified training in upholstery or an equivalent combination of training & experience.
- Professional diploma Upholstery
- Ability to work with great detail and dexterity
- Ability to work on flexible work shifts
- Ability to work in high spaces (up to 35 feet high)
- Knowledge of the English language is an asset.