Our client is well known in the aviation industry. We are is looking for Structures Technicians, you will be working in Calgary, Alberta. As an Aircraft Structures Technician, you will be responsible manufacturing and installing aircraft structural components, maintenance and C-check, repair and modification of aircraft parts or components.
- Proficient in blueprint reading, interpreting technical drawings and applying company manuals and procedures
- Identify, record, and prevent problems relating to product, process, and systems through initiating/recommending solutions and control the processing delivery, and installation of product to correct the problems
- Prepare job station for daily activity and safe work environment
- Inspect aircraft structures and related components
- Maintain life support equipment, ejection seats, fire suppression and oxygen systems
- Prepare and maintain aircraft documentation and statistical data
- Any other related tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Completion of aviation maintenance engineer course, aviation technician or related program is an asset
- Previous experience with CL215, CL215T, CL415 is mandatory
Wages: $30 to $50/hrs. Based on Experiences
Duration: Contract Based
For contractor who residence is greater than 50kms from client location:
- Per diem: $50 per day
- $1250 per month accommodation allowance or hotel reimbursement
- flights to job site at the beginning and flight back home
- Reimburse travel expense and travel allowance
- During the 6 month contract, 1 flight home and back to site
- During the 12 month contact, 2 flights home and back to site.