Our client is well known in the aviation industry. We are looking for Aircraft Mechanics & Avionics.
You will be responsible for heavy line maintenance, repairs, and modifications on various aircraft.Duties and Responsibilities for Mechanics:
Duties and Responsibilities for Avionics:
- Perform independent critical and non-critical systems checks
- Inspection and assessment of aircraft components and airframe including engines, landing gear, flight controls, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems to locate defects or other problems in accordance with appropriate documents
- Aircraft maintenance, replacing or repairing worn, defective, or damaged components
- Assemble and install electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories
- Inspection and assessment of electrical and electronic components in accordance with appropriate documents.
- Carry out EMI/EMC testing in accordance with appropriate documentation
- Install or replace and repair electronic/electrical equipment, components, fixtures, wiring or systems
- Valid AME Transport Canada License
- Minimum of 3+years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Minimum of 3+years of experience in the Mechanics or Avionics
- Possess knowledge expected of an AME(M) or AME(E) on aircraft types handled by the Company
- $45 hourly for licensed mechanics or avionics
- $37 for unlicensed mechanics or avionics
Duration: Contract Based
- If you are 50 kms away from the job site, $50/per diem and accommodation included.
- Car rental and flight will not be provided