Location: San Jose, CA
Benelux Tek Group, Inc, is currently seeking for candidates to fill the Implementation Partner position within a company that is focused on delivering design-led solutions for their customers. They are the leader in global digital transformation. They strive to help their customers achieve growth and to take products to market faster by providing an outcome-driven portfolio of innovative and market-related solutions enabled by world-class design, technology, consulting and through leadership capabilities. Their team’s mission has been to bring innovation to the digital world and provide the best customer experience possible through true partnerships and integration with their clients.
The company works to accelerate their clients' business with powerful technology and data-driven solutions by providing services such as: Product Engineering, Digital Strategy & Consulting, Big Data & Analytics, Digital Infrastructure, CRM, DevSecOps, Experience Design and Business Intelligence.
The purpose of the Implementation Partner is to work with clients in order to acclimate them to the services that is provided by the company. You will be expected to be knowledgeable and comfortable demonstrating the services that the company provides to their clients.
- Meet with clients in consultation in order to provide assistance in learning and understanding company services
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
At least 1 year of business consulting experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Proficient using Microsoft Office
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)