Aircraft Maintenance Technician (FAA A&P License Required) - Veteran Wanted
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician Location: Atlanta, GA
Overview: We are currently seeking experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to join our team. As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our U.S.-registered aircraft fleet. The ideal candidate for this position must hold a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic License.
- Perform routine inspections, maintenance, servicing, and repair of aircraft components and systems.
- Conduct thorough assessments of airframes, powerplants, and avionics to identify any issues or discrepancies.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft systems to determine the root cause of technical problems.
- Carry out necessary repairs and adjustments in accordance with FAA regulations and company guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and quality standards throughout the maintenance process.
- Complete detailed maintenance records and documentation for each task performed.
- Collaborate with other maintenance team members to ensure timely and effective aircraft maintenance operations.
- Keep abreast of the latest advancements in aviation technology and maintenance practices.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic License is mandatory.
- Minimum of 18 months of practical experience in aircraft maintenance procedures, practices, and equipment, or 30 months of concurrent experience in both airframe and powerplant maintenance.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently.
- Familiarity with Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) part 65, subpart D, Mechanics.
- Strong knowledge of AMT subjects covered in AMT Handbooks and 14 CFR part 147, appendix B, C, and D.
- Experience in using testing standards and conducting oral and practical tests.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced aviation environment.
- Military veterans with relevant aviation maintenance experience and FAA-approved military occupational specialty (MOS) codes.
- Graduates of FAA-approved Aviation Maintenance Technician Schools (AMTS) or completion of the Joint Service Aviation Maintenance Technician Certification Council (JSAMTCC) training course for military personnel.
- Additional certifications and training in specific aircraft models or systems.
We value the contribution of veterans who hold their A&P License and encourage them to apply to join our team of skilled Aircraft Maintenance Technicians.
Click here to apply online