Aircraft Interior Technician
Location: Hot Springs, AR, USA
Business Unit: MRO
Benelux Tek Aerospace is a division of Benelux Tek Group Inc. Our United States office is currently searching for highly skilled aircraft interior technicians. The Aircraft Interior Technician works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate the aircraft interior for 737 and A320 aircrafts.
- Remove and install aircraft interior pieces, including doors, galleys, seats, bulkheads, floor boards, emergency path lighting, gill liners, closets, galleys and lavatories.
- Service floor coverings, seats, walls, and other soft materials and additional other duties as assigned.
- Service and maintain all technical aspects of an airplane's interior.
- Ensure aircraft interiors meet FAA requirements.
- Examine, install, or replace interior components such as doors, bathroom amenities, panels, and lighting.
- They may work on other airplane features such as carpeting, sound-proofing mechanisms, lighting, cabinets, or wall panels.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools and follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment.
- Follow workplace safety protocols.
- Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines.
- High School Diploma, Advanced Technical Degree a plus
- 5-10 years' experience in aerospace environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Flexible to changing tasks and workload
- Self-motivated, creative, team oriented, resourceful, adaptable, results oriented, willingness to learn
- Must pass FAA pre-employment drug/alcohol screen.
- Overtime pay after 40+ hours.
- Beautiful location of Hot Springs, AR.
- Monday to Saturday (40HR work weeks)
- Overtime (up to 65HR work weeks)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)