Do you have experience making grower-related input recommendations for potatoes, sugar beets, beans, corn, canola/mustard, oats, flax/barley, peas and/or hemp? Are you comfortable building rapport while at the kitchen table or walking fields? Do you get a thrill when you see success when your recommendations are followed? If so, we want to hear from you! With this experience, you are obviously passionate about crop health and adding value to western Canadian farmers. Our client seeks someone with this passion, supported by a proven track record in crop protection and fertilizer products sales, to join their team.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who gets a thrill out of selling products that improve crop yields and farm profitability, we invite you to keep reading. Our client seeks:
If you are a results-driven, goal-setter with the desire to take ownership of your success in your territory, then we recommend you apply for this role or contact Connie for more information 1-877-944-2119 to learn more.Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability. It’s that simple. They've built a successful crop inputs business, selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations. Our client promises:
- Someone who wants to use their deep product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers by offering cost-effective alternatives that show results.
- Someone who would rather be at a grower’s kitchen table or in the shop instead of behind a desk.
Must Have’s to be successful/considered:
- An enjoyable yet fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed and in charge of a specified territory – you plan your day
- Opportunity to work in an expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + potential bonus for your success
Further information regarding the Client, position location, salary and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only.
- 3+ years’ work experience on-farm in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Non-research focused work experience
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture
- CCA accreditation or P.Ag designation is a plus
- Ability to travel within a specific geographic territory
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) - required
Click here to apply online