We have been hired to find someone with a passion for agribusiness and a desire to add value to western Canadian farmers. If you have a proven track record in crop protection and fertilizer products sales, we invite you to consider this position. If you are a highly-motivated individual who gets a thrill out of providing the products that improve crop yields and farm profitability, we invite you to keep reading. Our client seeks:
- Someone who wants to use their deep product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers by offering cost-effective alternatives that show results.
- Someone who would rather be at a grower’s kitchen table or in the shop instead of behind a desk.
- Someone with the applicable education and hands-on experience to relate to their client-base both at the kitchen table and while walking fields
If you are a results-driven, goal-setter with the desire to take ownership of your success in your territory, then we recommend you apply for this role or call Connie at 1.877.944.2119 to learn more.
Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability. It’s that simple. They've built a successful crop inputs business, selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations. With their current focus on staffing a couple of their locations in Alberta, they currently seek an ‘Agronomic Advisor’ to build on their success and take it to the next level.
Our client promises:
- An enjoyable yet fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed and in charge of a specified territory – you plan your day
- Opportunity to work in an expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + potential bonus for your success
Must Have’s to be successful:
- 3+ years’ experience in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture
- CCA accreditation or P.Ag designation will be a great plus
- Ability to travel within a specific geographic territory
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
Click here to apply online