We want to hear from you if you are passionate about agribusiness and adding value to western Canadian farmers. Our client seeks someone with a proven track record in crop protection and fertilizer products sales. If you are a highly-motivated individual who gets a thrill out of selling products that improve crop yields and farm profitability, we invite you to keep reading.
Our client seeks:
- Someone who wants to use their deep product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers by offering cost-effective alternatives that show results.
- Someone who would rather be at a grower’s kitchen table or in the shop instead of behind a desk.
If you are a results-driven, goal-setter with the desire to take ownership of your success in your territory, then we recommend you apply for this role or contact Connie for more information 1-877-944-2119
to learn more.
Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability. It’s that simple. They've built a successful crop inputs business, selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations. With their current focus on staffing a couple of their locations in Manitoba, they currently seek an ‘Agronomic Account Manager’ to build on their success and take it to the next level.
Our client promises:
- An enjoyable yet fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed and in charge of a specified territory – you plan your day
- Opportunity to work in an expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + potential bonus for your success
Must Have’s to be successful:
- 3+ years’ experience in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture
- CCA accreditation or P.Ag designation is a plus
- Ability to travel within a specific geographic territory
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
Further information regarding the Client, position location, salary and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only.
Click here to apply online