Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of PGS Equipment ltd.
PGS Equipment is looking for one or more experienced Agricultural Equipment Technicians/Heavy Duty Mechanics to join their growing team.
***Experienced Apprentices in their 3rd or 4th Year Welcome to Apply
- Servicing and Repairing Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Electrical Systems of Farm Equipment.
- Diagnosing Faults or Malfunctions using testing equipment.
- Maintaining Accurate and Detailed Maintenance Reports and Documentation.
- Communicating with clients regarding service needs.
- Performing miscellaneous labour duties as required (mechanical, electrical and construction related)
- (Licensed) Journeyman Agricultural Equipment Technician or Heavy-Duty Technician.
- Basic Millwright and Welding Experience.
- Experience working with or a strong desire to learn and work on agricultural equipment, specialty in row crop is an asset.
- Safety oriented and organized.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Positive, Friendly and Confident attitude.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Benefits Package – 50/50 company split.
- Training and Development opportunities within the position.
- Stable employment and Growth opportunity.
- Positive, Supportive, mixed and growing Team.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.