We want to hear from you!! The successful applicant will direct and coordinate our client's dealership service activities to install, service, maintain, and repair items sold, leased, or rented by performing the related duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. You will also market, plan, and initiate all service department functions along with the supervision of Technicians and support staff. This is a great opportunity with a great company eager to expand.Increase your quality of life in one of Alberta's vibrant towns with all the required amenities!To qualify for this position, you have:
- Does your background provide Agribusiness Management and/or Tradesperson Supervision?
- Do you want the responsibility to oversee and guide the growth of a service department without the stress of a corporate environment?
- Are you in an Ag Retail Branch or Department Manager or Shop Foreman/Senior Technician role and want to move up?
Other Qualifications - Must be willing to work overtime during Seeding and Harvest seasons. Final remuneration (base plus variable) will depend on ‘fit’, experience, and qualifications for the position. A full benefits package and matching RRSP is provided. Further information regarding salary, client, community, and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only. Consider residing in a smaller, active, urban centre area that enhances work-life integration within a reasonable drive to full amenities; a dynamite combination that is worth considering. There is no expectation for this individual to be on the tools.
- Interprovincial Certification desired (Agricultural preferred but may consider Heavy Duty)
- A deep understanding of client care, administration/documentation flow, sales and marketing, and public relations.
- Five years of related farm equipment repair experience with a proven combination of education and hands-on experience.
- Two years (+) proven related supervisory experience.
- Precision Farming knowledge and experience.
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Click here to apply online
Want more confidential information? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!