We are assisting an established, international grain organization to fill a vacancy in their accounting/finance department in Winnipeg, MB. This role is responsible for developing and deploying effective accounting strategies across the country that ensures timely and accurate Monthly performance reporting and variance analysis. This includes managing accounting staff (HO/Plants/Back office), financial performance reporting, bookkeeping and inter-department support. The Finance Manager will be responsible for Cash flow planning / Budgeting support / ERP System maintenance & training & Development of the team directly reporting to the role.
Do you have the following QUALIFICATIONS?
Click here to apply online
If so, as the Ag Finance Manager with this employer, you would manage accounting duties, including:
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Related Field
- 5+ years experience leading a finance/accounting team
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agri Commodity trading & manufacturing company
- Grain Inventory management skill and experience
- Experience using account software; Sage an asset
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Prepare monthly performance reporting and analysis
- Annual Audit, Budget preparation and applicable reporting
- Cash flow planning & reporting; weekly cash flow planning
- Maintain upkeep of existing accounting software
- Train, supervise, and mentor accounting staff
- Conduct probationary and performance reviews
- Visit every plant quarterly; ensure proper training and development of plant accounting team
- Other duties as assigned.