Though they've had exceptional growth and success with their existing organizational structure, the industry has identified that Branch Managers are required for sustainable growth and customer satisfaction. As such, our client is seeking your experience and skillset to assume the duties of Branch Manager. Opportunities are available at multiple locations in Saskatchewan - speak with the recruiter to see if one location is near you!
- Implements the business plan and achieves financial performance, according to established goals for their location
- Maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments which includes leading regular department management/employee meetings
- Adheres to the company’s Values, Principles, Vision, and Mission
- Communicates with other store managers to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organization
- Supports the implementation of procedural changes
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the displays, facility, and property
- Represents the company with key customers as needed
- Provides input to the hiring, development and coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team and other employees within their store
- Follow H&S regulations and procedures outlined in the OHSA and Health & Safety Manuals and be a key driver and mentor to the Health & Safety regulations for all employees.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience in a farm equipment dealership environment
- 3+ additional years’ experience as a sales, parts, or service manager preferred
- Familiar with current agricultural equipment and dealership operations
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent experience required
Full position details will be shared with short-listed applicants.
Our client offers career growth and advancement in a vibrant team environment.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, call Blair at 1.844.778.1031 today!
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online