endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports to Senior Director of Sales and is responsible for driving the successful and profitable growth of the company’s current and future products in the Off-Highway space.
This is a remote position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction, manage performance and develop the sales team and key Rep Agencies in the Off-Highway Service Centers
- Create an effective sales strategy for Off-Highway to include:
- Creation of more strategic and measurable GLOBAL approach with the various service centers on the Spicer and GWB products.
- Integration of the Brevini Service and Assembly Centers (SACs) with the current OH Service Center model. This will include cross-selling of Brevini, Spicer and GWB product through the increased visibility that traditional OH Service Centers can provide, but also leveraging the current and future reach of the SACs.
- Oversee the research and identification for sales and growth opportunities, development of sales packages, market development and business development initiatives
- Lead, develop planning and provide focus on strategic initiatives
- Oversee the maintenance of accurate regional revenue forecasts and sensitivity analysis by providing analytical and thoughtful information in a data driven environment
- Responsible for achieving budgetary targets
- Collaborate with other leaders and departments to obtain desired results
- Envisions and establishes a best in class customer service organization
- Performs all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Engineering or Related Field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 to 12 years of experience Off-Highway sales and business development with proven results in building customer relationships and negotiation abilities
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in progressive leadership roles
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time as needed with the ability to work non-traditional business hours
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Accomplished business leader with the ability to work successfully in a matrix environment
- Proven track record of working and building product portfolio strategy to create significant profitable growth through customer relationships in a managerial or leadership role
- Must have a strong understanding of complicated technical products and market knowledge of the light vehicle markets as well as industry knowledge
- Proven success in starting and maintaining customer relationships in the Off-Highway space
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective listener and communicator
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and think forward
- Able to effectively interface with other disciplines in the organization to achieve result
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Proven excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively lead a team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.