Our client manufactures agricultural and industrial equipment – distributing their products through dealers, balancing practicality, and intelligent design with engineered toughness. This Canadian company’s mandate is to meet or exceed the demands of their most difficult customer. In doing so, they know that staff will support all customers well.
This AfterMarket Customer Service Representative will support end-users (dealers and customers) with questions about the equipment bought for intensive livestock operations - like dairies and feedlots. The focus of this role is to ensure complete purchase satisfaction related to warranty, parts, service administration/support, and training. It also includes public relations, demos, and trade show work.
To be successful in this position, the knowledge, skills, abilities (KSA) identified are:
- Mechanical aptitude including powertrains and hydraulics - supported by a degree or diploma in an agricultural/mechanical field (e.g., agricultural equipment technician)
- 3+ years experience in customer service, technical support, or related problem-solving role
- Extensive knowledge of, and the ability to operate, agricultural equipment
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in an organized way
- Demonstrated ability to analytically solve problems, balancing practical experience with creativity
- Ability to thrive in an environment that supports independence and autonomy in actions and decision-making
- Welding and fabrication skills are an asset
- An understanding of the ruminant livestock industry would be an asset
Not wanting to just manufacture equipment, our client is constantly seeking opportunities to increase the benefits to their end-users. While their focus is on quality and reliability, their focus is on their people. They show this by giving responsibility and decision-making freedoms to all team members. They are not a command and control-structured workplace. Each team member is given responsibilities for their roles and the freedom to make decisions they feel are best to create the results needed. In essence, each team member is an individual entrepreneur within the larger organization. Team engagement is high because they have ownership of their areas of responsibility!
Do you have confidence and experience to?
- Support dealers/customers for all company products - on-site or by phone
- Supply scheduled on-site training for dealers/customers
- Document and share customer feedback to ensure resolution of field-related concerns
- Receive and process parts orders accurately and promptly (quality online parts ordering system)
- Competently assess warranty claims and complete root-cause analysis to eliminate future issues; working closely with R&D for engineering change orders/product improvements
- Supply in-field support, as needed
Sound like something worth exploring?
This full-time position - full details regarding the client, remuneration package, etc. will be shared with those who meet the requirements outlined. There is an expectation of 40% +/- travel to supply in-field support.
Want more information? Connect with Blair @ 1.844.778.1031 or email@example.com
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer. If you have a significant understanding of the work we do, we want to hear from you. NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online