Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Oncology - Nebraska Clinic
Here is an opportunity to have a work/life balance! The area is known for sunshine which allows you to take advantage of the outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and golf. During the winter months, you will be close to skiing and snowboarding slopes within a day drive. The potential is fantastic for someone that has a passion for Oncology. The cost of living in this community is very reasonable.
- No Call Schedule
- Chemo Treatments at the Hospital
- Patient Focused Job
- Required to handle consultations for the on-site Radiation Oncologist
- Routine follow ups with Patients
- Schedule: five eight hour shifts Monday - Friday (No Weekends)
- 7% contribution paid by employer to retirement (no requirement to match)
- Staff Pharmacists mix medications onsite
We are actively searching for an Energetic, dependable NP or PA with Radiation Oncology experience to join this dynamic team!
- SIGN - ON BONUS
- Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Interview expenses paid
- Compensation DOE
- Current license
- BLS, ACLS
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification would be helpful but not required
- Excellent IV Therapy Skills
- Familiar with Chemotherapy drugs
- Previous experience working with Cancer patients and their families
Take the next step and apply now or email CV to Aaron Rodriguez to learn more about this opportunity.
McCall and Lee