Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Multi-Billion Dollar Global Commercial & CPG Product Manufacturer adding an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer due to new technology development.
- Develop product team and lead automation projects for new programs
- Justification, design, and evaluation of systems both new and existing
- Work with outside services in order to fast track design, construction, and implementation of new capital equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent Engineering discipline or a closely related technical field
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment in automation
- Proficiency with Solidworks or other comparable 3D CAD software.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.