Advanced DevOps EngineerCity: AtlantaState: GAZIP: 30308Country: USAStatus: ContractHours: 40Job Code: EB-1643050496Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Advanced DevOps Engineer to work on-site with our client; a world-class, Fortune-1000 test and measurement company in Atlanta, GA. This is a long-term (2-year), at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.You will work with the developers to enable the team as a whole to be productive and innovative, whilst ensuring high system stability and minimize system downtime and customer impact. You will be responsible for adding efficiency, reliability, and repeatability into the merge, build, verification and deployment process, making it faster while removing the risk of errors. You will work with the developers to quickly identify and resolve build or deployment problems.Responsibilities:
- Take charge and enable a Continuous Delivery software development environment for Agile innovation and team collaboration.
- You will be primarily responsible for architecting, specifying and building new systems through automation, as well as contributing to the planning, re-architecture or refactoring of systems already in use.
- You will assist with the configuration of tools, servers, IDE and test environment to make the lab usable and turnkey.
- Develop and support the CI/CD processes for the building, packaging and deployment of all aspects of the delivered software platform across both Linux and Windows.
- Provide architecture and design support of the Linux, windows, cloud and container environments
- Manage multiple Jenkins build pipelines including unit test execution, quality metrics calculation and publishing
- Document, diagram and present all SCM/DevOps processes, create training material, and provide internal training for developers.
US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1B visas at this time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3 years or more experience with AWS; specifically Cloudformation, Terraform, Lambda and Boto3.
- 3 years or more experience in DevOps/Software Configuration Management; specifically Jenkins, Docker, Groovy, Bitbucket.
- 5 years extensive experience in working and automating/scripting in Windows, Linux environments (Bash).
- Clear understanding of Scrum & Agile development principles & methodologies
- Experience with Python, C# and .NET solutions.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.