endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Advance Quality Engineer
endevis is a rapidly growing provider of talent acquisition solutions across North America. We help companies get the right people in the right places with a proven method to locate, attract, select, and acquire its most important resource – its people. We also introduce exceptional career opportunities to our talent base and candidate pool. We accomplish this mission through the delivery of our suite of services to include Professional Direct Placement, Professional Contract Staffing, and RPO solutions. endevis is a 4-time award winner of the Inc. 500/ 5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies. We lay claim to over 10,000 annual placements through our 10 offices and 135 Consultants.
- Manage the Advance Quality Planning process
- Support Internal and External Customers in completion of OEM PPAP and safe launch / GP -12 requirements
- Facilitate read across / lessons learned across all APQP documentation and during the advance phases
- Lead audits for launch readiness in accordance to the requirements
- Strong understanding of Customer Specifics with OEM’s
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent experience in Advance Quality Planning
- IATF Training desirable
- Strong Organizational skills
- AIAG Guidelines to PPAP Requirements and CSR’s
- Able to travel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Time Management performance
- Working hands on knowledge of OEM Portals for PPAP deliverables
- Drive cross functional team reviews of core documents including supply base
- Strong team member to drive launch readiness in preparation for successful Run at Rates
- Participate in the readiness of pre-run at Rates
- Participate in driving closure to Open issues
- Able to review Dimensional reports and ensure compliance
- Must have strong knowledge of gage/fixtures designs and sign offs
- Ability to read and understand performance specifications in accordance with each customer and incorporate them into the process