Administrator of Surgery Center ASC
Holly Springs, NC
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Administrator of Surgery Center for a great opportunity in the Holly Springs, NC area. The ideal candidate will possess 7 years of current experience working in an ambulatory surgery center and have 5+ years of experience working in a leadership role.
About Our Client:
Holly Springs Surgery Center
Holly Springs Surgery Center’s goal is to provide our patients with a comfortable environment that focuses on their safety. They have built a state-of-the-art facility with the newest equipment and experienced staff. The center adheres to the strictest standards established by the State of North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Medicare, and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). The center has three (3) Operating Rooms and one (1) Procedure Room which will focus on the following surgical specialties: orthopedics, spine, hand surgery, ophthalmology, urology, and pain management.
Responsibilities of the Administrator of Surgery Center ASC
Requirements of Administrator of Surgery Center ASC
- The Administrator of Surgery Center assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the ASC program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the ASC's mission
- The Administrator provides leadership to a team of professionals and maintains Center operations in compliance with all regulations
- The Administrator is responsible for the Center's P&L and ensures efficient office operations.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the peri-operative team
- 7+ years of current experience working in an ambulatory surgery center ASC
- 5+ years of current experience working in a management role in an ambulatory surgery center ASC
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- Must have a strong business background that understands running an operation with a P&L versus a cost center in a hospital