ADMINISTRATIVE AND LOGISTICS ANALYST
Job Title: Administrative and Logistics Analyst
Reports to: Equipment Manager
Country/ Location: Panamá
The Administrative and Logistics Analyst is part of the Global Equipment team responsible for supporting accounts payable and receivable.
- Account Payable Support
- Check and register all invoices related to Equipment (+/- 100 per month)
- Prepare backup files for the payment review and check the payment report
- Answer any requests from suppliers related to payments: past due invoices, payment applications, etc.
- Account receivable Support
- Recover costs (Cash collection) of equipment damaged or written off when there is a 3rd party responsible and/or affiliates.
- Issue invoices to recover the costs and follow up to receive the payment.
- Support to Accounting:
- Accruals and Off-Hire costs: Support accounting on those topics and update the related tracking file monthly.
- Keep the system up to date.
- Ensure the master data and quantities for equipment are correct – checks to be performed regularly
- Make necessary updates and corrections whenever needed, based on various operational activities: New/removal equipment.
- Backup the essential activities from the colleague during vacations or unexpected absences.
- Equipment Operations
- Support the team on various operational tasks: coordinate the process to acquire or remove equipment.
- Provide the costs to support the decision to repair or not, identify the responsible party, costs recharge
Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Accounting, or similar.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in business administration, preferably in Finance or accounting.
- Administrative skills: invoice control, basic knowledge of accounting, databases, or IT system updates, keeping well-organized files and records of business activity, interacting with suppliers by phone or email, etc.
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience using an ERP system is desirable.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, oral and written.
Click aquí para aplicar en linea
- Ability to learn fast and to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Self-driven, autonomous. Not afraid to take the initiative.
- Able to meet deadlines and take any necessary actions to hit targets.
- Very well organized and able to work on multiple tasks.
- Able to manage priorities (time management) and to work fast.
- Detail-oriented, precise, meticulous
- Problem-solving skills
- Good coordination and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team oriented.