Immediate opening for an Administrative Support role in the office, in Marietta, GA. This top construction industry client is interviewing now and ready to hire. The client will pay up to $60K, DOE, plus full benefits, and perks with outstanding company culture.
This is a key role in the coordination, production and distribution of products supporting Project managers, account managers, authorized dealers and field staff; including communicating with clients on the phone, through email and managing customer requests as well as assisting the Director in general with administrative needs to support production schedules, plan work order releases to the production floor and ensure schedules are met.
- Knowledge of standard and advanced Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Excellent calendar management skills, scheduling and handling logistics.
- Superb organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- 1-3 years of experience in construction or business administration, finance, manufacturing or related field
- Post-secondary education can be substituted for experience
Click here to apply online
- Order tracking and reporting
- Processing in-bound orders with exquisite detail
- Provide processed orders to fabrication
- Track and follow up reporting requirements
- Prepares itineraries, agendas and expense/cost reports
- Create meeting notifications and follow up items