The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
The Administrative Support Professional II shall provide support to the Security Exchange Commission (SEC), Division of Enforcement
Start Date: 1/1/2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level professional administrative and secretarial functions and tasks to assist SEC divisions and offices in running more efficiently.
- With Project Manager supervision and based on information obtained from SEC personnel, conduct key research and forward information to appropriate SEC personnel reviewing all such work before its distribution.
- Create and manage detailed and sometimes sensitive reports, spreadsheets, SharePoint data, and complex PowerPoint presentations, and length reports that may contain pdfs, graphs, and other inserts.
- Use of computer and software applications to enter data, retrieve data, search databases, conduct research, create documents and send email; maintain office filing system.
- Complete forms, including time and attendance, visitor access requests, desktop publication requests, facilities requests, or office supplies and maintenance needs requests; may assist with update of forms.
- Answer and route telephone calls, greet callers, record accurate messages/and respond to comment, questions or necessary follow-up. Assist the public or employees; greet visitors, answer routine questions, locate documents and files, escort visitors to/from office.
- Arrange video conference meetings and technology set up, and appropriate SEC IT support.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar; schedule meetings and meeting rooms.
- Prepare agendas for meetings; attend meetings to record minutes.
- Prepare communications and arrange for dissemination of information.
- Review and proofread work products to ensure quality.
- Using computer software and SEC systems, create routine and non-complex spreadsheets; manage databases, and prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and documents.
- Prepares a wide variety of documents and written or electronic materials for the purpose of documenting activities and issues, conveying information, meeting compliance requirements, providing supporting materials, and tracking tasks/actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Four-year degree or more advanced degree and/or certification.
- At least (2) years of administrative support experience.
- Ability to provide favorable credit history.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check to include education and employment.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidate must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment.
- Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of word processing and computer software programs to input and extract information and reports, and to prepare forms, documents, and correspondence.
- Prepares replies to inquiries or originates other correspondence as required; reviews all documents and correspondence coming into the office for approval or signature.
- Must have a professional demeanor and is able to work well with senior executives, managers, and staff.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online