Administrative Services Assistant
Get your foot in the door with the State of Tennessee in this unique Administrative Services Assistant opportunity. This is a long-term temporary project with working hours of Monday-Friday.
- Perform general assignments to relieve an executive of administrative detail and other duties which do not require his/her personal attention.
- Act as liaison between the executive's office and the governor's office, departmental staff, and other state departments and agencies, local and federal agencies, and community organizations and groups.
- Attend legislative functions and meetings as required to gain information.
- Routinely handle complaints and requests from members of the legislature and other departments, citizens, and employees, as required; attend receptions, luncheons, dinners.
- Assign, train, supervise, and evaluate assigned clerical and other staff and their work.
- Make recommendations on personnel actions such as employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, retention, and increases for exceptional performance.
Education and Experience:
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree (OR), paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the required education, on a year-for-year basis, to a maximum of four years.
To learn more, please contact Nick Mazur at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890, ext. 110.