Administrative Services Assistant-Lebanon
Administrative Services Assistant
Rare opportunity to work for the State of Tennessee as an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time long term temporary position working on-site earning $12.09/hour. (Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
In this role you will routinely act as liaison between the executive's office and the governor's office, departmental staff, and other state departments and agencies, local and federal agencies, along with community organizations and groups.
- Attend legislative functions and meetings as required to gain information, handle complaints and requests from members of the legislature and other departments, citizens, and employees, as required.
- Attend receptions, luncheons, dinners, and other gatherings.
- Make recommendations on personnel actions such as employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, retention, and increases for exceptional performance.
- Handle routine correspondence, prepare and assemble information for speeches, staff meetings, and other purposes; take minutes at staff meetings.
- Schedule travel arrangements, track expense accounts and orders office supplies as needed.
- High School Diploma
To learn more, please contact Angelique Wilson at (602) 788.5890 Ext 115 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org