Administrative Services Assistant- Murfreesboro
Administrative Services Assistant
Calling all Administrative Assistant's in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. APN Staffing & Employment Solutions is hiring NOW for our client the State of Tennessee. These temporary project positions are Monday-Friday (8:00 am to 4:30 pm) on-location. Temping is a great way for you to get in the door as a permanent employee!
- Be an liaison between executive's office and the governor's office, departmental staff, and other state departments and agencies, local and federal agencies, and community organizations and groups.
- Attend legislative functions and meetings as required to gain information; routinely handles complaints and requests from members of the legislature and other departments, citizens, and employees.
- Attend receptions, luncheons, dinners, and other gatherings in performing personal contact duties.
- Assign, train, supervise, and evaluate assigned clerical and other staff and their work.
- Make recommendations on personnel actions such as employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, retention, and increases for exceptional performance.
- Handle routine correspondence including composition of replies and routes to the appropriate operating division for reply.
- Prepare non-routine correspondence as requested.
- Assemble information for speeches, staff meetings, and may take minutes at staff meetings.
- Arrange travel arrangements, keep expense account records.
- Order office supplies as needed.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED with at least 3 years office experience
To learn more, please contact Angelique Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, Ext 115.