Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be required to assist in the follow-up on orders, installs and customer support. You will communicate effectively to all customers and co-workers as well as answer all telephone calls and walks in to direct them to the right sales professional. You will work in a team atmosphere and be a part of a high-end showroom.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- Southern Maine is known to many tourists within the New England market - 4 sandy beaches, Mount Agamenticus, and is the home to several 18-hole golf courses
- Close to a small airport- the Portland International Jetport
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the area's rocky coast draws locals who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com