Administrative Director of Youth Services Registered Nurse RN
Northern VA area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Administrative Director of Youth Services Registered Nurse RN for a great opportunity in the Northern VA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in a Youth Services/ Psychiatric Deparmentin a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Director of Youth Services Registered Nurse RN
- Ability to use Evidence-Based planning, research, quality data, and facility goals and needs to analyze and make decisions without delay while involving appropriate parties.
- Develops, directs, and ensures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery and customer service
- Promote and continually educate employees on the concept of excellent service for all customers of the hospital, to include patients, visitors, physicians, and employees
- Accountable for creating a system that fosters participation and collaboration in planning, implementing, and evaluating standards to ensure safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective health care.
- Maintains employee satisfaction score at the goal of division/corporate level.
- Maintain a sufficient number of qualified staff by interviewing, hiring, and supervising staff
- Make cost containment recommendations and see through to approval and implementation
Requirements of the Administrative Director of Youth Services Registered Nurse RN
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current Licensure as RN in Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- BLS, CPI non-violent crisis intervention certification required as a part of orientation
- Minimum of five years of management experience in a hospital with a focus on psychiatric services