Title: Administrative Associate 2 Hoover Institution Press
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1474571330
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Administrative Associate to work on-site with our client, a world-class university in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Serve as a liaison between the Press and its distribution partners.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications and dissemination of documents; assist with publication agreements.
- Create and analyze sales reports, including online retailers; process royalties.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, such as vendor payments and distribution of products, and using Stanford iPro.
- Track product/program progress against goals and schedule; maintain production files and costs.
- Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant work experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Stanford iProcurement experience required.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.