Administrative Assistant - $18/hour
Who are we?
This facility is a new and unique addiction and mental health treatment facility that caters specifically to Native Americans. Our program utilizes evidence-based treatment, delivered in a culturally appropriate environment, in order to provide a holistic and nurturing healing experience for an underserved population. Our approach includes a treatment plan tailored to each patient’s individual needs and our staff is very hands on in our patient's recovery process.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, engaged, and excited to make a different in your patient’s lives? Do you have a background in or experience with Native American cultures and traditions? We are looking for self-motivated individuals who want to grow with us as a company and believe in our mission!
This facility is seeking motivated, dependable and safe Administrative Assistant to support a large behavioral health operation within the greater Scottsdale community. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of the for our office and activities including answering telephones, scheduling meetings, coordinating vendors, restocking basic office supplies, light housekeeping, and coordination of visitation/ client engagements.
- Maintain a professional appearance for all visitors.
- Prepares correspondence and emails for the Executive Staff and COO/CEO.
- Screen visitors and notify employees as needed.
- Place service calls to phone companies and equipment maintenance vendors.
- Check's email and prepare pre-shift staff meeting reports for General Supervisor
- Maintain and distribute an accurate phone directory list of Phoenix employees.
- Onboard new vendors as needed
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Process invoices and research status of payment. Communicate updates accordingly to vendors
- Communicates and schedules employees for upcoming training classes
- Experience and an understanding of Native American culture, values, and traditions is a plus
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- One year of experience in professional office or corporate setting
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org