Job Type: Contract
Job ID: EB-4422264781
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Administrative Assistant to work on-site with our client, a world-class university in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
* Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
* Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
* May serve as the point of contact for general maintenance, health and safety, and other facility concerns within the unit(s); report any incidents or potential safety problems to appropriate representatives. Track completion of required training.
* Maintain approved content on websites.
* May perform human resources transactional support, e.g. time cards, I9s, and/or faculty affairs support.
* May guide and train student and/or contingent workers including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, and reviewing work for quality and timeliness.
*Prior Stanford experience preferred in Stanford Catalog Purchasing, Smart Mart, Reimbursements, iProcurement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.